Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (together, these “Terms”) carefully as they form a contract between You and Us (Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd.) and govern use of and access to the application and website (collectively, the “service”) by You, Your Affiliates, Users and End-Customers. In the event of a conflict between these terms of service, these terms of service shall prevail.
By accessing or using the Service(s) or authorizing or permitting any User or End-Customer to access or use the Service(s) or Websites, You agree to be bound by these Terms.
Each user shall be identified using unique user login information and such user login shall be used only by one individual. You are responsible for the confidentiality of Your Data and user Login. You should, therefore, not share Your Login details with any third parties. In any event, unless You notify Us of any unauthorized use or suspicious activity in Your Account, You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for any damage or loss that may result from Your failure to protect Your login information, including Your password. Without limiting the foregoing, You are solely responsible for ensuring that Your use of the Service(s) to store and transmit Your Data is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. You also maintain all responsibility for determining whether the Service(s) or the information generated thereby is accurate or sufficient for Your purposes.
Billing and Payments
- Subscription Charges: All charges associated with Your Account (“Subscription Charges”) are due in full and payable in advance, when You subscribe to the Service(s). The Subscription Charges are based on the Yearly Service Plans and are payable in full until You terminate Your Account. You will receive a receipt upon each receipt of payment by Us.
- Renewal: At the end of the contract term, the contract shall have to be renewed. However, renewal pricing is subjected to the change as per the prevalent price of the app/ services at the time of the renewal of the service contract. If your contract is of more than one year, your pricing shall not be affected by such changes and you continue to receive services on the mutually agreed subsidized price at the time of contract.In case of subscription cancellation, Cancellation must be issued via AapkiApp’s support addresses. Any cancellation must be done three (3) days prior to the end of the contract term to allow for adequate processing time.
- Refunds: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms or a Service Plan, all Subscription Charges are non-refundable. No refunds shall be issued for partial use or non-use of the Service(s) by You.
- Upgrades and Downgrades: You may upgrade or downgrade within a Service Plan or between two Service Plans. Any plan downgrades will take effect when your next billing cycle begins. Upon upgrade, the new Subscription Charges for the subsisting month would be charged on pro-rated basis over the remainder of the original contract term.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The website, mobile application and the service(s), including all the components are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We expressly disclaim any and all conditions, representations, warranties or other terms, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
You acknowledge that we do not warrant that the service(s) or websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and you further acknowledge that we do not warrant that the access to the service(s), which is provided over internet and various telecommunications networks, all of which are beyond our control, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from viruses or other malicious software.
The content on our websites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our websites. No information or advice obtained by you from us or through the service(s) or websites shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD RANOSYS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD., ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND ITS AFFILIATES AGAINST ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF: (A) YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR (C) YOUR VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.RANOSYS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY US, AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH OUR DEFENSE OF THESE CLAIMS. YOU AGREE NOT TO SETTLE ANY MATTER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF RANOSYS. WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY SUCH CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING UPON BECOMING AWARE OF IT.
Changes to the Service(s)
We may update the Service(s) from time to time and You may receive notifications of such upgrades, enhancements or updates (“Updates”). Any new or modified features added to or augmenting or otherwise modifying the Service(s) or other updates, modifications or enhancements to the Service(s) are also subject to these Terms and We reserve the right to deploy updates at any time.
Suspension and Termination
Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to You or any other third party for suspension or termination of Your Account or access to and use the Service(s), if such suspension or termination is in accordance with these Terms. We will notify You of Your activities that violate these Terms and, at Our sole discretion, provide You with a period of fifteen (15) days (“Cure Period”) to cure or cease such activities. If You do not cure or cease such activities within said Cure Period or if We believe that Your breach of these Terms cannot be cured, Your Account shall be terminated.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT RANOSYS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, OR ITS RESELLERS OR LICENSORS SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF RANOSYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RANOSYS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
Copyright and Content Ownership:
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by using Appkiapp Platform to create your Application, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Ranosys does not pre-screen Content, but Ranosys and its licensors, resellers have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- By using the Service, you warrant that you have full right and ownership of any and all copyrighted material you upload to, or distribute through, the Service.
- Ranosys respects the rights and intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your product or work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you are encouraged to notify Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd. Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
Fair Use Policy:
As of now, there is no capping on the uses of bandwidth and hosting space for the user created app content, however, in the best interest of the user community, you shall not burden the hosting or the bandwidth consumption unnecessarily following which, the account’s bandwidth and hosting space shall be capped without any further notification to violating users.